Do any of your advisors address all six?
- Your financial position addresses income and expenses
- Risk management addresses losing your job, becoming disabled or passing away.
- Wealth accumulation addresses the return on your investments consistent with the risk you assumed.
- Tax Management addresses how the current tax laws affect you.
- Retirement planning addresses achieving financial independence at an agreed upon time.
- Estate planning addresses how your money and assets will be used after you pass away.